Needs information regarding medical for Z work visa and PCC.

Hello everyone,

I have been offered a job in China and recruiter asked me to send him medical report and he said you can get it done from any state hospital. In my country ( India ), state hospitals do not have labs an all and they always ask these things to be done from any private lab. Is it valid ?

One more thing:

Do I really need police clearance certificate to get Visa ? As it takes around one month and I do not have that much of time.

Any kind of help, please

I am stuck in between

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
China Work Permit Visa
By babaraziz
mrs khan 1
How to settle business in china and get visit visa?
By mrs khan 1
documents i need for S1 visa
By Bratinella_PH
Working in Shanhgai
By Basak2303
Elite stage
Latest China Visa News - July 2016
By Elite stage
working visa for hiv+ ?
By omikami

Expatriate health insurance in China

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in China

Moving to China

Find tips from professionals about moving to China

Travel insurance in China

Enjoy a stress-free travel across China

Flights to China

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to China