Learn how to drive

At my age, it is a shame when I answered "No, I don't know" to a question if I know how to drive.

Yes! I don't know how to drive and I don't have any single idea of what driving all about!

I've been searching in Google and I it leads me to Dallah driving school but when I read the reviews, 70% turns out negative.

Fellow expats, want your HELP! I want to know how to drive a car! 😭😭😭😭

You can  go Dallah and apply for one week driving lesson.

Youssof21 wrote:

At my age, it is a shame when I answered "No, I don't know" to a question if I know how to drive.

Yes! I don't know how to drive and I don't have any single idea of what driving all about!

I've been searching in Google and I it leads me to Dallah driving school but when I read the reviews, 70% turns out negative.

Fellow expats, want your HELP! I want to know how to drive a car! 😭😭😭😭

Hi brother,
There is no shame in not knowing how to drive. Driving is easy but needs practice. You can apply for driving license at driving institute. Considering that you need to learn from 'Zero' they will give you classes for a month.
If you are not feeling like going and applying at Dallah you may consider the following alternatives:-
a) North Jeddah Driving School مدرسة شمال جدة لتعليم قيادة السيارات - Google Coordinates: 21.637476, 39.215417
b) South Jeddah Driving School مدرسة جنوب جدة لتعليم قيادة السيارات - Google Coordinates 21.461481, 39.197531

Thanks
Ehtesham