Temporary job for Vietnamese fresh graduate in singapore or Thailand

Hi guys, currently, I'm a fresh graduate and looking for a short-term job or an external one if it offers a good income for me to stay in Singapore.
My major is English for finance and banking. My english is not excellent but I think it's ok to work in Singapore. I can work any legal job for a foreigner
If any of you have information for the job, please contact me via email: ***
Thank you guys a lot for your concern.

Moderated by kenjee 2 months ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum. Use the private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

First and foremost don't give your personal contact details in the forum as its against the policy. Your message will be deleted.

Secondly I couldn't figure out whether you are in Singapore or not? If you are here under a social visit pass then you can't work as its illegal (full time or part time).

We have discussed in this forum several times that a foreigner can only able to work (full time) if an employer from Singapore hired you and apply for Employment Pass or a local employer at your place send you for onsite training or project to work here legally (after your EP got approve)

I have a small suggestion while you are searching for job, try to improve your communication skill. Good luck.

Jenny: One advice to you don't write any other language in this forum other than english. Please read the forum policy before you write. Thanks

I appreciate your advice. Thank you!

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Jobs in the science sector
By Lucyrose50
Myo Hlaing
Adverse record
By Myo Hlaing
s-pass appeal duration
By bryan1989
Visit singapore for Job seeking
working in Singapore
By vikramjeet

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore