Looking for english speaking friends

Happy New Year All.

I just moved to Istanbul 2 months ago and I am searching for English speaking friends, I am living in Asian side not so far from my work, Anybody around?

I still don't have any friends in Istanbul due to language, I am only speaking little turkish words :(

I speak English, French, Arabic, very little Turkish,..

I am really feeling so lonely.

looking forward hearing from you.

Sherif.

hey shero,

i am looking for a job in istanbul so if i find one it would be nice to have a friend out there for when i arrive! i have recieved an offer for a job but it's in konya and im not sure i will take it.

Take care

nicky

Hello,

Friends you can add me for futher coversation [email protected]

Also, can check my profile too.

best wishes all new comers:)

Hi Sherif,

I work asian side in Istanbul. Where do you work? May be we can help each other couse i need to improve my english.

Where are you from Sherif? And where are you at the Asian side?

hi it will good if i meet you am i can speak arabic english and a little turkish , am living in besktas , so you can can add me on MSN or send your number to my email : [email protected]

Tnegru wrote:

Hello, I am also searching for some English speaking friends to hang out in Istanbul( no more than 37 years old and no less than 27 years old). I live in the European side, near Taksim. I speak 3 more foreign languages ( except English) but I believe most of the foreigners use English. My interests are sightseeing, museums,art, movies, music, books, fashion, cafes... I am not interested in dating anybody. Just want to share experiences with other people who have same interests like me.

I'm searching for the same thing, but I'll be 27 this summer. Most importantly, I arrived recently :) Let's def meet up. i'd love to meet up for sight-seeing and friends. ttyl. Take care.

Tnegru wrote:

Hello, I am also searching for some English speaking friends to hang out in Istanbul( no more than 37 years old and no less than 27 years old). I live in the European side, near Taksim. I speak 3 more foreign languages ( except English) but I believe most of the foreigners use English. My interests are sightseeing, museums,art, movies, music, books, fashion, cafes... I am not interested in dating anybody. Just want to share experiences with other people who have same interests like me.

You're welcome.

Hello there,
You are the one that I am looking for because I speak Turkish and English (not as good as I want) and really want to practise English, and you want to learn Turkish. That is a good match.

Hello cavit,

This is an old thread dated 2011.

I suggest you drop an ad in the Language Exchange in Istanbul section.

Thank you,
Marjorie