I'm sorry if my post questions could be repeated but after so long search I understand that living in Muscat (in general) has different ways that what we used to have before. So, to make your kind help more efficient, I'd like to mention that I stay in Al Kouhd area - Al Shabab Street - near from The Sultans School - Besides of Chandelier cafe.
Knowing that I don't have a car as I'm still few days new here, could you please help me for the following inquiries:
1. Where can I find a fresh bread (Syrian/Lebanese/Indian type) not which you find it in supermarkets?
2. As there is no bus station around How much should I pay for taxi driver if I want to go to Carrefour or Lulu Supermarket? Is 1 Rial is enough or should be less?
3. While I was in Abu Dhabi, there was a facebook page which you can find a free staff or for a cheap price to collect it if you need any. So, is there any similar FB page here?
4. Is there any water company which delivers door to door weekly?
5. As I'm vegetarian, where I can find a cheap vegetable market but fresh one?
These are all my questions for now !
Thank in advance!