calling for my last stage in life, but with making it the best.

Hi everyone and any help out their , on the subject of living , working and surviving in such an amazing and privileged country on this planet ,
I am 58 in January with a lot of energy , English born well welsh actually , same island, worked 15 years then moved to spain, been living here for 29 years worked married and divorced here, I am a chef by trade and have an fantastic awesome partner from south Africa , and we want to so go to Namibia and spend the rest of our days in this country , I am a qualified lecturer and chef by trade , we would like to set up a home from home catering business to start, cookery classes , and English classes, its seems a not so easy as I previously thought setting up this in this neck of the planet , but would like to ask anyone who lives in Namibia and have made a living , for some advice for first come  starters some advice and how to go forward in starting a new life here ................

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
general nurse
By 123456689
Robert Nobert Jaka
how to register with health professions council of Namibia
By Robert Nobert Jaka
Business etiquette in Namibia
By Julien
Peter Nhemachena
By Peter Nhemachena

Expatriate health insurance in Namibia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Namibia

Moving to Namibia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Namibia

Travel insurance in Namibia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Namibia

Flights to Namibia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Namibia