University Exchange to Vietnam

Hey! I'm new to this website/forum, but i'm from Australia and i'll be going on a short university exchange to Vietnam in November. The main places i'll visit are Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hanoi and Halong Bay. It would be awesome to meet up with some people (expats or locals) during my free time!

I don't speak any Vietnamese, but if anyone's interested, i can teach you English, Cantonese or Mandarin. I'm not really fond of hanging out at bars/clubs, so maybe if we could grab a coffee/street food or take a short tour around the iconic/scenic areas, that would be great :) I'm also an avid gamer/Pokemon Go fan if you're into that (i can finally catch my Farfetch'd) haha!

I'm not sure what else to write here, but if anyone's interested, feel free to message me!

Hi awesomeusername, I'm a native Vietnamese speaker and I live in Hanoi. I'm a student, too. I'd love to meet up when you come to Hanoi, Send me a message if you interest since they don't allow posting private contact on the forum. Btw, are you Chinese?

Hate to break it to you but, unfortunately, I've not seen a farfetch'd anywhere in Ho Chi Minh, not to say there isn't a nest out in the other cities. I've been living here since March so needless to say I've been playing since release lol. When will you be around?