Someone else give marriage notice in SP on our behalf?

Hi everyone
I am British and my Brazilian fiancé and I plan to get married in Brazil in October. We live in the UK and will continue to do so after the wedding
We have all the required documents but we cannot go there in person to give notice of intention to marry. Can someone else do this on our behalf at the Cartorio, such as a friend or a solicitor? We would FedEx them the documents.
We will be travelling to Brazil for  the wedding ceremony of course!

Is it possible for you to marry in a simple legal ceremony the UK and bring your marriage certificate with you to Brazil? It might be easier, cheaper, and quicker. When you arrive in Brazil, if you wish to have a wedding celebration, you can do so sans the legalities.

hello Mrsfbee
I have the same question I'm from India and it's difficult for Indians to get 3 months tourist visa
so I was thinking of giving this work to others and I'll go to the Brazil few days before the marriage. Can I do that,?

New topic

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Attestation of Documents - Indian Consulate
By angelicaody
Rizwan Zulfiqar
CPF & Document with parents' names
By marcocendales
I want to adopt a baby in Sau Paulo
By Brazil14
Governmental Documentation
By ghtron

Expatriate health insurance in São Paulo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in São Paulo

Moving to Sao Paulo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sao Paulo

Travel insurance in São Paulo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Sao Paulo

Flights to Sao Paulo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sao Paulo