Higher education in Europe - Where to sign my certificates in Bahrain?

I live in bahrain and planning for higher education in europe. I wanted my certificates to signed and stamped by the notary authorities.
what is the process and where is the notary office in bahrain ?

Pls help !

Many solicitors will do this, but again you need to make sure that the solicitor is accepted as legal in the country concerned.

Usually the embassy of a european nation will provide a notary service. It may only be open at specific times of day though. Contact the embassy and see if they can help you or recommend somewhere.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain