Need to have geniune friends here in Shanghai

Hi, this is Shrikant Swamy from Mumbai , India.. I came to Shanghai, China a month ago to work for an American based firm... Its a real good experiencing this city's glory / glamour BUT I feel lonely as am lacking the most important strength / support of Life....that's "Friends"...

Am looking for my Indian mates and also people round the globe to get in touch and expect to spend a nice time spending with them... May be in weekdays evening or Weekends.

Rgds
Shrikant Swamy

Hi Samy,

I recently moved to shanghai & going to stay here for long time

Share your contact number & keep in touch

Regards,
Kamalesh.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private message. ( click on member's avatar to access profile, then click on 'send message' button on top banner of their profile)

Hi... My no is xxx

WeChat also have the same no....

Rgds
Shrikant Swamy

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi My name is Sweta. I will be in Shanghai from November 12,13,14. Please reply if interested to meet. I am indian living in America and doing a china trip alone.

Hey Shrikant,
How are you?
I have been here for last 7 years and will be happy to meet you.
pls send me ur no. in a private message.
Thanks,
-
Rahul

Hi I am 34 female. I live in USA and will be visiting Shanghai on november 13 to 17. Let me know if you would like to meet. I need someone to help me. Send me message