Validity of a moroccan diploma in Norway

Hello everyone!
My name is Latifa and I joined this forum hoping that I can find some answers here. Living in norway is a dream that I'm trying to reach, I actually have my sister that lives there and I was wondering if with a moroccan diploma of an industrial engineer I could get a job in there. My sister and her husbund live in stavanger, is here any engineer that lives in that area?

Salam, you have to translate your papers and diploma, and send it to www.nokut.no OR www.samordnaopptak.no

Hat_Ing wrote:

Salam, you have to translate your papers and diploma, and send it to www.nokut.no OR www.samordnaopptak.no

I see, thank you for answering. Do you know by chance someone who did send his papers ?

I know someone, the same person who's taping to you right now :) it might takes time to get an answer (long queue) but i beleive its the right time to apply, since people starts studying in Norway in the middle of august. :)

Hat_Ing wrote:

I know someone, the same person who's taping to you right now :) it might takes time to get an answer (long queue) but i beleive its the right time to apply, since people starts studying in Norway in the middle of august. :)

Aaaah so you are moroccan :D , Can you be more specific ?!!! em are you living now in Norway ? Did they recognize your diploma ?  who much times does it takes ? im asking so many questions, please for give my spontaneity ; And thank you soo much for ur answers :)

Well, now it has been 3 years since i came to Norway, i have ingenieering diploma, i ve applied, but i might take several subjects as norwegian, as subject not language, samfunn Subject..  Concerning time, it takes about  6 months.

Emm can we speak directly on facebook if u have it  or an other source of communication ???! Si c possible , Mafhamtch mzian :/

I dont have an account in Facebook, otherwise we can communicate via Email or Skype if you want..

Ok thank you! I'd rather to communicate on skype so that we can speak instantly. Here is  my skype "***" thank u again for your time  :)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Done!

@Hat_Ing and @Latifa.BENH

A reminder please that this is not a chat room.  You are welcome to chat privately using the PM system.  Also, posting of contact info on the forum is not allowed for security reasons.

Please refer to the Norway Forum Code of Conduct if you have any questions.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

romaniac wrote:

@Hat_Ing and @Latifa.BENH

A reminder please that this is not a chat room.  You are welcome to chat privately using the PM system.  Also, posting of contact info on the forum is not allowed for security reasons.

Please refer to the Norway Forum Code of Conduct if you have any questions.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

My purpose was getting more information about the topic not chatting. Anyway, I'm new on this forum and I didn't know that. Thank you for the reminder

Hello
If you would like to continue your studies, this website might be useful for you studyinnorway.com
Iam also interested by doing a master in biology as they offer some programmes within english language.