Looking For Other English-Speaking Expat Families in Casablanca

Hello :)

My family and I are moving to Casablanca in a week and would love to meet other families in the city.  I speak French and have been to Caza before but my wife and my 7 month old daughter have never been to north Africa.

Any other expat families out there?  Would love to connect!

I'm from ethiopia we came here in october  my son and I speak English if u r interested fell free

Hi my name is Mounia I'm moroccan from casablanca im looking for native americans families to practice my english, if you are interested i can help you and show you the city you and your family feel free to contact me..and welcome in Morocco:)

Asalaamu alaykum

I am from the UK and would be happy to help you with the language. We are based in gueliz Marrakech.

Mariam1211 wrote:

I'm from ethiopia we came here in october  my son and I speak English if u r interested fell free

Hello sure!  You're in Casablanca now?

mouniabegins wrote:

Hi my name is Mounia I'm moroccan from casablanca im looking for native americans families to practice my english, if you are interested i can help you and show you the city you and your family feel free to contact me..and welcome in Morocco:)

Hello Mounia,
Sure that would be great!

Habeebah wrote:

Asalaamu alaykum

I am from the UK and would be happy to help you with the language. We are based in gueliz Marrakech.

Alaykum Asalaam,

Sure we plan on visiting Marrakech.  We could meet then!

Hi there,

Welcome to Morocco, I live in Casablanca. If you're interested to learn Arabic I'm available. I work in an American school and I love to teach craft, cooking, language to the kids as I can do baby-sitting as well; so if you need any help with your kids feel free to contact me.

Now that is what i call a warm welcome , greetings from Tangier & have a safe journey. Regards

Thank you very much.  I will contact you.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

Daniel

I was wondering if you are still in Morocco, the post is a little old though, so if you are I am pretty much of interested in being your friend or even your family's friend (: I don't live in Casablanca, but I live in a city which is less than an hour away from Casa which is Rabat.

hey mounia, i have been in casa about a week. i am from ny and really lost here as i do not speak arabic. if you have some extra time and would like to share little bit of your expertise would be great. thanks

Hi, I moved to Casa around 6 months ago.

Hii there i  hope that you are fine. Am in Casa too  am from Mauritius... where are u in Casa Actually??

I'm in Marrakech and have been for the past year. Originally from the UK. If anyone needs some advice or tips to settling here please feel free to PM me.

I would like to ask for some info u have fb dear?

No fb, I have what's app? PM me

I think you may search online.

hey guys,i am also interested in language exchange and i wana know more about ur culture, by the way i live in casablanca feel free to contact me if ur interested as well ;)

Hello , Welcome in Morocco ,
I live in casablanca if your wife need any help feel free to contact , I know it's hard for the first time to be in new country
Welcome again

Hello,

you can pm me, i'm new in Casablanca and i'm seeking for nice friends :D