Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Looking For Other English-Speaking Expat Families in Casablanca

Hello :)

My family and I are moving to Casablanca in a week and would love to meet other families in the city.  I speak French and have been to Caza before but my wife and my 7 month old daughter have never been to north Africa.

Any other expat families out there?  Would love to connect!

I'm from ethiopia we came here in october  my son and I speak English if u r interested fell free

Hi my name is Mounia I'm moroccan from casablanca im looking for native americans families to practice my english, if you are interested i can help you and show you the city you and your family feel free to contact me..and welcome in Morocco:)

Asalaamu alaykum

I am from the UK and would be happy to help you with the language. We are based in gueliz Marrakech.

Mariam1211 :

I'm from ethiopia we came here in october  my son and I speak English if u r interested fell free

Hello sure!  You're in Casablanca now?

mouniabegins :

Hi my name is Mounia I'm moroccan from casablanca im looking for native americans families to practice my english, if you are interested i can help you and show you the city you and your family feel free to contact me..and welcome in Morocco:)

Hello Mounia,
Sure that would be great!

Habeebah :

Asalaamu alaykum

I am from the UK and would be happy to help you with the language. We are based in gueliz Marrakech.

Alaykum Asalaam,

Sure we plan on visiting Marrakech.  We could meet then!

Hi there,

Welcome to Morocco, I live in Casablanca. If you're interested to learn Arabic I'm available. I work in an American school and I love to teach craft, cooking, language to the kids as I can do baby-sitting as well; so if you need any help with your kids feel free to contact me.

Now that is what i call a warm welcome , greetings from Tangier & have a safe journey. Regards

Thank you very much.  I will contact you.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

Daniel

Expatriate health insurance in Casablanca

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Casablanca

Moving to Casablanca

Find tips from professionals about moving to Casablanca

Travel insurance in Casablanca

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Casablanca

Flights to Casablanca

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Casablanca