New in Frankfurt :)

Hello people :)

My name is Oksana. I'm from Ukraine. I'm 27. My husband got a new job in Frankfurt so we are based here since the begining of August 2016. :) I am fluent in Ukrainian (mother tongue), Russian and English. In addition, I'm improving my German, Polish and French skills. My current goal is to pass German exam (B2) and to settle down here in Frankfurt :)

Since 2012 I lived in 3 EU countries and I loved it! Meeting people from different cultures and practice languages.. that's what I love :) So anyone who is willing to meet new people, who is new in town as me :) Please, feel free to contact me :)

Cheers,

Oksana

Hello,

I am new in Frankfurt with my family and would like to establish connection with people in the same situation or who were already.

Thank you

Hey Guys,

I am also quite new here, I came to Germany to work in a company in Wetzlar just one September. I can speak English, Turkish and my mother tongue Frasi and now learning German. I would be happy to meet you all

Best
Araz

I am new in frankfurt germany want to meet people for social network fun and also for the betterment of german language
Contact me thanks

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct