Badminton in Riyadh. Any player and court near Iskaan?

Hi Every one ,
I m Shaik hameed from Chennai ,India , Recently moved to Riyadh for Employment . I m medium Level Badminton Player . I m Staying Iskaan Riyadh , any one guide me to find badminton court near me

Hello Shaik1974 and welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

Droping an advert in the Sport partners in Riyadh section of the site may help reach out to other badminton fans around Riyadh.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

shaik1974 wrote:

Hi Every one ,
I m Shaik hameed from Chennai ,India , Recently moved to Riyadh for Employment . I m medium Level Badminton Player . I m Staying Iskaan Riyadh , any one guide me to find badminton court near me

Hello Mr Hameed, Welcome to Riyadh.

No, you don't have any badminton courts near to your area. You'll have to travel around 35km to catch one in Al Wurud area.

Can you please tell me exactly where in Al Wurud?
Thank you...

Hi Shaik
You can join BADMINTON SQUARE RIYADH.. in Fal shopping center.

I know the clup. First of all, the courts are very small and there is a big chance that the shuttle will easily mixed between courts. Also their prce(fees) are very expensive in respect to the facilities in the courts.

Anyone is more than welcome to suggest another place.

I have played on very basic level but I am interested in be a part of it as well.

Although I am not even near to be call fit again, but it will be fun as well as way of improving fitness.

Looking forward to it.

There is a local badminton association court/center on Salah Aldin ayubi Road after Khurais Road. Try that.

There's a court in FAL tamimi called Badminton Square Riyadh.
Beside Salahuddin Hotel.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads + please post in the events section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct