filipino-indian baby

me and my Indian husband will soon be having a baby. Under which nationality our baby will be. Or can we get both passports. Thanks

The choice is yours. Either you and your child can keep  Filipino passports and apply for  PIO Cards (Person of Indian Origin). Or both of you can change your passport in to Indian. PIO card is the easy method. For that, you need to approach Indian embassy

New topic