Wanna move to live in Philippines

I am from Serbia,in long distance relationiinship,and want to live in Philippines.How to realised that.

Come for a holiday first, visit a city, the islands and see which style of life you prefer.Research the areas you want to visit.

Filip74nofx:   Good answer,  dinky2408!   I'll second that and might add get to know fellow expats and locals.   If you have the means, visit several locations, say, the mountain region, a small city and the places by the sea.   That will give you an idea where you prefer to live...if that's your intent.   I have lived in the Philippines for about 17 years and visited several times during my job assignments in Japan and Korea but still don't consider myself a country expert.  Every time I travel to the islands I research it out first and consult my contacts there.  If you already established a relationship there, that would be a good start...but don't rely on that alone....expand your network of contacts and your research.   Good luck....and go ahead ask more questions.  I'm sure others knowledgable about the Philippines will be glad to help...me included.   I am not in the Philippines at the moment...I'm in northern Washington state....right on the border with Canada....but I have a pretty good knowledge of several great places to visit in the Philippines.  I will travel there again, soon though....possibly in the fall or winter.

I allready knew where ill have to come,and live.Because have gf there.Just wanna know how i can stay there.

You said "how I can stay there"?   You simply go there, find a place, or stay at your gf's place.  When i travel to the Philippines I simply stay with relatives or friends....that is, when invited.  Otherwise, I stay in a hotel or pension...or if staying a long time, I just rent an apartment.  Perhaps Expat members could better advise your concerns if you can explain the problems you anticipate concerning "how you can stay there".

Stay,i mean to stay and live there.What i have to stay there,visiting visa,invatation latter....?

You should first go to the nearest Philippine Consulate...maybe there is one in Belgrade.  Anyway wherever there is a Philippine Consulate. That's where you should go first rather than the Expat website.   This way, you don't get the run around...and besides you can get the proper and legal advice from the experts...the Philippine Consulate.   You can also look up the information on line.

I looked it up.  If you are living in Serbia, there is Philippine Consulate office at Ul. Pavla Papa 14' Ground
Floor, 1100 Belgrade.   Go to them for the visa and other entry requirements you need.

We dont have consulate,we have honoured consul...and nearest ambassy is in Budapest.Thank you anyway.

Yes, I know.   I suppose you'll have to drive or take the train to Budapest if you want your visa.   It's not that far from Belgrade is it?  I drove once from Vienna to Budapest when I was living in Germany....just a few hours.  It's about the same distance from Budapest, I think.   Best wishes my friend, I hope you get your visa soon.

Thank you on advices.

you can start on tourist visa and renew it every 6 months (7400 peso-127 euro)once maried you can get resident visa first yr probationary (11000 peso 190 euro) from then on permanent resident visa (same price) this is for 5 yrs , each yr ya need stamp from emigration (300peso-5euro)
first i strongly advise you to meet your gf in real life and also her family,so you get to know them and there sircomstances and if they plan to make you there source of income .
in anny case most of the times it is better not to live to close to the family as some will ask for suport or loanes they will never pay back.
comming here to live here ya will  need a source of inkome yourself,do not think you can get a job here.
if you do move here think very careful of were and how you want to live.
we are not interested in nightlife or cultural so we live in a small provincial city (Mati City-Davao Oriental)  were we have all we desire what we can not get here we find in the big city(davao) it is a 4 hour drive but we have our own car so no problem.
wen moving here forget about your culture and adjust to local culture.
as it is written : manny are called , few belong
so better to visit here a few times and get in tuch whit reality (this you will NOT find in ressorts or bars).
ask your selve and your gf what it is in life you want and how to realise this.
considder this as my 2 cents.

greets Dirk

Well said Dirk!
It will be helpful to find out all who work and all that aren't in gf family! I find it a much better measuring tool to figure out where your income will be counted on no mstter what is spoken about! I don't recommend large city areas to start! I went to Tagaytay for 6 months and it was nice! I opted for Lipa City, Batangas and leased a 2 bedroom house in a large upscale subdivision! Great area and several helpful Expats! Trke to city was expensive though! Easy Bus ride to great beaches and SnR Santa Rosa is less than a hour! Great starting point, I am know in Redwoods in Quezon City!