Visa Process- shifting jobs at end of contract. HOW?

I'm a house helper in jeddah and been
here for 7months thru an agency in the philippines. My question is once i finish my two year contract is it possible for me to have my own visa for re entry amd find my employer directly here in jeddah since i am planning to shift jobs from house helper to an office work. What is the legal step by step process and how much will it cost me? Please help. Thanks.

New topic

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy stress-free travel to Jeddah