Work visa or student visa?

Hi everyone,

I'm a student from France in International Trade starting an internship for the month of January 2017 in Bahrain.

I have a few questions to be honest about how things are over there.

However, mostly, does anyone know if it's better to go for a student visa (or something of the sort, attached my school in France, or the company i'll be working for in Bahrain), or a working visa as i'll be an intern?

If anyone knows how much it is for a visa that would suit me, even around abouts would be so helpful!

Thanks! :)

The best thing to do is register on LinkedIn and search for interns in Bahrain, they would be able to give you better suggestions.

I dont think you will get student visa!
You should ask your company to provide you the visa

When i went to bahrain (exchange program) we got student visa (actually it was written family visa lol, but it was provide by the university in Bahrain

I recommend getting a formal letter of invitation from the place you will intern at, and then simply getting here on a visit visa in the first instance.

Once you are here, you could ask your employing organization to get you a work visa to regularize your stay.

Thank you everyone for your advice!

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Visa Problem (LMRA System Not working)
By mmasim
Visa progress or rejected by GDNPR
By Bibitoutou
how to stamp Bahrain visa from Pakistan
By SajidHameed
anish anishd
ask the dout
By anish anishd
devender kumar

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain