Teaching English Ho Chi Mnih

Hi,

Myself and my girlfriend are moving to Saigon in October and are looking to teach.

We are both native English speakers with TEFL certs.

What are the best organisations to get in touch with?

Would anyone have any tips on getting a good job?

Thank you

Ronan

Hi,

Go online and locate all the English teaching schools in Saigon, get in touch with them and take it from there, they are always looking for English teachers in Vietnam with your qualifications.

Good Luck.............hd375 in Saigon.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please post your job offer in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

you can find a job in other city : Đồng Nai province  or Bình Dương province . there is the good place for english teacher bcs it mostly for business and office. and the pay better than Hồ Chí Minh city, and the costly is cheaper .

Try this Facebook website for teachers...Vietnam ESL.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop your offer in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Intertu Education  is constantly looking for outstanding instructors in SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and some programs like IB, AP, A-level- IGCSE . If you believe in the power of education in changing lives, come join our effort by sending your resume

Tks for considering. :)

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop an advert of classes proposed in the Classifieds only please.

Dear Ronan,

I have a start up for foreigner teaching english in Ho Chi Minh City. I have a building and would like to contribute for long time.

Regards,
Trong

Reason : Please drop advert in JOBS section.

There's a huge demand for English here. Though, the pay varies depending on the district you're staying in. The wealthier districts pay a bit more (D7 & 2). Not being biased, but maybe you're experience and qualifications can get you a higher paying job in other districts 2. It's all about how you present yourself and your personality. Send an email to recruiters, companies along with a photo of your self and include any relevant experience and certs, and wait for them to get in touch with you.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the language classes in Ho Chi Minh section
Reason : Do not promote your services on the forum

You might want to check that website address as nothing comes up from that link.

Hello Colinoscapee,

Thank you for your response. The expat.com is still checking the availability of my website. that's why you can't see it right now.

By the way, are you interested in teaching online?

Wish you a lovely day!

Small Talk team.

I can see it...smalltalk-edu.weebly.com. It comes up in the email feed before they check it. That link doesnt exist.

Hi guys and welcome to Saigon
please let me know your email and your phone number and we will call you back asap
VAS school (district 7 and 10)
thanks in advance

chiavetta wrote:

Hi guys and welcome to Saigon
please let me know your email and your phone number and we will call you back asap
VAS school (district 7 and 10)
thanks in advance

Nothing wrong with this post other than punctuation but I have read some of your other postings.  Are you talking about teaching English or learning it?