PAYING GUEST

Dear All

I have been staying in Nairobi for last 4 years and i'm looking for paying guest or flat share urgently.

I will appreciate if any one has leads about the same as i would like to shift by end of September 2016.

Thanks

Dev

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You should look through the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free advertisement there too. This is a free service.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote/propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the Guesthouses in Nairobi section of the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Dev,

If you still looking for a Paying Guest accommodation, Kindly contact me on my mobile: ***

Regards,
Vishwa

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@vinnervichu

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any contact details on an open forum. Use the PM system for this.
If you have accommodation to offer then place a free advertisement in the housing section at the top of this page.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website, Housing in Nairobi + do not publish your contact details on an open forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct