Any musicians in Chiang Mai???

a few of my tunes on YouTubegwriter (a few of my tunes on YouTube) looking to connect with other musicians for the purpose of writing original music, performing it, recording it, and selling it.

I've been in Thailand 6 years running an online business but I really miss the music scene in the US where I studied classical voice, sang in a chorus, played in a band, and generally had a lot of musicians around who were better than me so there was always improvement and inspiration happening. Really miss classical music, minus the politics.

For you guys playing in Chiang Mai, how do you deal with playing loudly with neighbors around? It would be awesome to have a jam house in the mountains with nobody around but that's probably hard to come by?

Hi vic, ..
Are you currently living in Chiangmai?
Our establishment is looking for a Musician to perform part time at our brand new chic bar...
Should you be interested, .please let me know.
Many thanks,
Kira

Hey Kira,

I'm in Phuket but I'll be back to Chiang Mai mid November.

I'd be interested in playing. :) Please get in touch via Facebook.

Name is Vic Dorfman (location is listed as Bali).

Hi Marion,
Are you still in Chiangmai?
Would you like to sing part time ?
Our brand new chic Bar is currently looking for a singer part time, performances.
Many thanks, .
Kira

Hi Ted moving to Chiang mai when i get a retierment visa!! Interested to do a little music when im in town! Let me know if your interested!! Check out OWK BAND  youtube google etc best wishs Olly!

Hey guys,

Anyone currently looking for musicians to play with in Chiang Mai?

I'm from the UK and play guitar (with some vocals) at an intermediate level.

Quite a wide range of influences but particularly keen on the sound of artists like David Bowie, The Smiths, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Arcade Fire, The Arctic Monkeys and The Strokes.

Please send me a PM if you think you might be interesting in meeting or jamming sometime.

Cheers! Jules

Heyyy Im a musician in Chiangmai!!! Hit me up pls

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm not sure how to DM on this site unless I'm DMing u rn
If I'm DMing you by writing this than I absolutely do know how to DM and I've just don't it 😜

I'm a singer and I'd love to sing part time at your place
[link moderated]
That's the last video I did in 2013
Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hay,
My partner and I have just moved to Chiang mai for one month. We are musicians from the UK (drummer and vocalist)  and hoping to collaborate with some musicians over here, perhaps to make a live session video in a studio here. Would love to know if any one is interested :)

Zara + Max!!

Hi, I am living here in Chiang Mai and would be interested in meeting up to play music together for fun. I play mandolin.

Hey Jules, I'm just finding this website and thread now. I know this is many months from when you posted, but I am backpacking through SE Asia (originally from Canada). Currently in Chiang Mai. I play guitar with much of the influences you mentioned, alongside more classic rock like Hendrix, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and some funk and jam bands like Vulfpeck and Phish.

If you are still in Chiang Mai, I am happy to meet up and jam. Let me know!

-Daniel

Hey, I'm just finding this website and I saw your post on the "musicians in chiang mai" thread. I am backpacking through SE Asia (originally from Canada). Currently in Chiang Mai. I play guitar with influences like classic rock bands like Hendrix, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and some funk and jam bands like Vulfpeck and Phish.

If you are still in Chiang Mai, I am happy to meet up and jam. Let me know!

-Daniel

P.S. you can also see my post on the thread.

guitar looking for sade singer

bdbohm10282 wrote:

What's a sade singer?

Leeds forever! wrote:
bdbohm10282 wrote:

What's a sade singer?

Vocalist in the style of Sade:

Smooth Operator

s african singer

yes thank you