Visit Visa for Wife (Husband is dependent)

I am in a very tense situation where I am a student as per my iqama (I have finished my degree) and I am married.

Is it possible for my father (working in a good job position) to apply for a visit visa for my wife (her daughter in law) ?

Has this ever been done by anyone ?

Hope to receive accurate information by someone who would've gone through this kind of a situation.


I don't know if being a student makes any difference.  But yes a father in law can apply and get the visit visa for her daughter in law.

I have this as personal experience when my father applied for my wife and got it. Although I wasn't a dependent but it shouldn't make any difference in your case.

Key here is a father in law is MEHRAM in Islam so he can get it.

Hope this helps...

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Appointment with Istiqdam - Family Visa
By Farrukh_82
appointment for istiqdam
By jay033087
Istiqdam Appointments booking time
By Anand1201
By Guest
Istiqdam appointment
By farhan496
extended iqama
By 00md

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh