Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Anxiety med

Hi all,

Does an one know whether you can get beta blockers or other medication to treat anxiety in Muscat. ?I don't have a visa yet..still here on a visitors visa.. I would consider going to the uae to purchase them also.. I don't have a doctors note or a prescription from home either...?

Thanks

Direct to a doctor to get any drug that has a potential for abuse.

Many countries have very strict laws regarding drugs, so play safe and get them prescribed until you're in a position to know the ins and outs of how your medication is viewed over there.

Pippasirius :

Hi all,

Does an one know whether you can get beta blockers or other medication to treat anxiety in Muscat. ?I don't have a visa yet..still here on a visitors visa.. I would consider going to the uae to purchase them also.. I don't have a doctors note or a prescription from home either...?

Thanks

Hi Pippasirius,

You can visit any poly-clinic / hospital and seek the assistance of a registered general physician. Explain to him / her your predicament and they will write you the required prescription, if found needed.

Without a registered doctor's prescription, no pharmacy will dispense any prescription drug.

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat

Flights to Muscat

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Muscat