Close

Anxiety med

Hi all,

Does an one know whether you can get beta blockers or other medication to treat anxiety in Muscat. ?I don't have a visa yet..still here on a visitors visa.. I would consider going to the uae to purchase them also.. I don't have a doctors note or a prescription from home either...?

Thanks

Direct to a doctor to get any drug that has a potential for abuse.

Many countries have very strict laws regarding drugs, so play safe and get them prescribed until you're in a position to know the ins and outs of how your medication is viewed over there.

Pippasirius :

Hi all,

Does an one know whether you can get beta blockers or other medication to treat anxiety in Muscat. ?I don't have a visa yet..still here on a visitors visa.. I would consider going to the uae to purchase them also.. I don't have a doctors note or a prescription from home either...?

Thanks

Hi Pippasirius,

You can visit any poly-clinic / hospital and seek the assistance of a registered general physician. Explain to him / her your predicament and they will write you the required prescription, if found needed.

Without a registered doctor's prescription, no pharmacy will dispense any prescription drug.