Hit and run case

Dear member

i had 2016 hyundai car and got accident yesterday and whn i was in service line other person change the track hit my car front bumper and it was completely rippped with my plate no and he ran away without stoping and i found broken piece of bumper and didnt found numbe4 plate and i purchase through bank. can you help me how i can proceed and document needed and how mny days it will tkw to fix it and i have najum report.  kindly help

ifthikarkhan wrote:

Dear member

i had 2016 hyundai car and got accident yesterday and whn i was in service line other person change the track hit my car front bumper and it was completely rippped with my plate no and he ran away without stoping and i found broken piece of bumper and didnt found numbe4 plate and i purchase through bank. can you help me how i can proceed and document needed and how mny days it will tkw to fix it and i have najum report.  kindly help

If you have Comprehensive Insurance then you can claim otherwise you have to repair from your own pocket

If it's under the bank lease yet, you certainly have the comprehensive insurance. Please visit them asap and they'll answer all the questions you have asked above.