Making friends in Malta

Hi everyone,

I posted on here back in March/April to see if anyone was in the same boat as me - wanting to make friends etc. I'm pleased to say it was successful but I know people don't always read old forum posts so thought I would repost to get the attention of some newer expats!

I'm really keen to make lots of new friends here in Malta - I've been here for 7 months now and there is still so much I want to discover of the island...and what better way than with new friends!

Please get in contact if you too would like to meet some new people and build a nice social circle :) it can be so hard to make friends when you're in a new place so I'm grateful to this website for introducing me to people!

Speak to you soon hopefully :)

I´m a 21-year old girl from Germany.
During my studies I´m supposed to do an internship, so I decided to absolve this internship at Malta.
I want to go to Malta because I think it´s a fascinating island.
I going to arrive at the beginning of September and will left Malta at the end of January. So that´s not so much time to see everything on the island, so I´m searching for people who want to discover the island, too.
So I was very happy to see your post. If you want I will be very happy to make a trip with you  :)

Have a great time!

Bavaria is a nice state!

Hi Debs, I've been here for around 8 months and also still in the process of discovering the island :) I'm here with my partner, both late twenties/early thirties, no kids, like going out but more the wine festival type than rowdy Paceville ;) We also love taking walks, exploring villages + feasts and watching fireworks. Would be great to meet like-minded people outside of my work! :)

that´s sound´s very good.
It would be great if we can find a date to do something together =)
maybe we can go out together the first time to get to know each other?

Hi Ulrike!

I would love to discover some more of the island so very happy to do that with you once you've arrived! We could maybe go for coffee or a drink and make some plans :)

Debs x

Heyhey =)

that´s sound very good. Then I will write to you when I arrive in Malta.
I would be very happy if we can meet  :top:

Questions and answers about Malta

Ask your question
By Peter37
Salary range in igaming sector in Malta
By Maltinashkodra
I would like to have a qualified carer
By Peter37
St Clare's Pembroke
By Gernats
Renting property or holiday accommodation in Malta
By expat1973