Am currently planning to relocate from Kuwait to Qatar in like 3 month. I've two kids, 3 and half years old girl and a baby boy. I'd kindly like you to share with me your schooling experience in Qatar regarding the following points:
- Good and average International Schools in Doha.
- Average fees of these schools.
- The required age for the child while entering KG1 stage. And in there a flexibility +/- few month in this?
- I heard that in International Schools in Doha there is usually a waiting list, so how long is it approx?
- What is the proper time in average to fill the application and register my child in a school?
Much appreciating your help on this