Right sites or networking to find a job

Hi guys,

Normally I don't go to expats webistes, but being in Salalah its totally different case. Everything looks and feels permeative not that I have any objection its just that I am not used it. I moved from America three years ago in mist of expanding my horizon and discovering the world. I have degree in Communication also, a teaching certificate therefore, was wonder if anyone would direct me the right sites or networking to find a job.

Hi shamsaM,

Welcome on board  :)

this new thread has been created from your post on the Salalah forum since you participated on an old thread.

You will get better chances of getting some replies here.

You can in the meantime drop a "looking for" advert in the Jobs in Oman section of the website along with your cv.

All the best,
Bhavna

shamsaM wrote:

Hi guys,

Normally I don't go to expats webistes, but being in Salalah its totally different case. Everything looks and feels permeative not that I have any objection its just that I am not used it. I moved from America three years ago in mist of expanding my horizon and discovering the world. I have degree in Communication also, a teaching certificate therefore, was wonder if anyone would direct me the right sites or networking to find a job.

Hi shamsaM,

So then you are living in Salalah for three years now. Doing what exactly ? You have not mentioned what you do there for a living.

Or even your original nationality.

And you are now looking for a job.

Certainly not English language teaching for sure, since you could use some help yourself, before you are ready to help others.

you can apply for there is in Salalah British school job for Teacher
other things you can apply by company website in Oman