Can I go to any European countries with a Titolo di Viaggio?

My name is prince from Nigeria . Am staying in Italy and now I have Italian document with (titolo di viaggio )
I want to know if I can travel to London through France without any control or problem of documents.
I mean if it permits me to travel to London..
Thanks

You will be "controlled" by UK as they are not part of the Schengen zone.  If your travel document lists your nationality as Nigerian, then you need a UK visa.  If not, then you should be just fine to travel.

Thanks for replying me .
But tell me with titolo di viaggio that permit me all the European countries can I go ?

Hi I am Helen I live in Italy and I have a document CARTA SOGGIORNO which is unlimited, I want to go to London as soon as possible But I wanna know if is that possible to go with out visa ??

Thanks

Hellen22 wrote:

Hi I am Helen I live in Italy and I have a document CARTA SOGGIORNO which is unlimited, I want to go to London as soon as possible But I wanna know if is that possible to go with out visa ??

Thanks

Please read my first response, it should apply to you also.  If you are a citizen/national of an African country, you likely need a visa. 

If you have more questions, you should contact the UK embassy (they have a very useful website gov.uk) or your local authorities in Italy.

Hello am Bridget please I have permit of stay in Italy I want to know  how to apply for titolo di viaggio.thanks

Can I uesd my titolo di viaggio to apply for visa to any country that is not visa free for titolo di viaggio????

Colben wrote:

Can I uesd my titolo di viaggio to apply for visa to any country that is not visa free for titolo di viaggio????

It's an Italian travel pass; if you have a passport for your home country, you can use it to travel to other Schengen signatory countries and stay for up to 90 days, but may not work in those countries.

Yes you can travel to any part of the world with titolo di vaggio, if visa is required u apply for visa, but if visa is not required, u can travel is a traveling passport given to stateless people, who can't get passports from there embassy

Please a question, can i use titolo di viaggio as a passport to present it in marriage office in Germany because I can't get a passport from my country embassy because of the kind kind of documents I have in Italy, can titolo di viaggio be useful as passport?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The "titolo di viaggio" is a travel document that together with a valid passport will permit you to travel among the EU/Schengen countries, nothing else.  It's not a passport, nor does it enable you to work.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team