New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Turkey forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Turkey if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Hello all  :)  and special thanks for this well structured forum  :top:

This is Mohamed, I've been in Kocaeli (100 km from Istanbul) for one year now. I learned the language and I can manage simple communications now, althought I doubt that I could handel a job interview in Turkish. I have two engineering diplomas from Tunisia along with one year of work experience. My plan is to move to Istanbul where I would have far better chances of finding an engineering job as a foreigner. I had an interview last June and they haven't answered yet. I know that it's a bit complicated for a newbie with no contacts, I also heard about the new laws for employing foreigners but I couldn't get any details about that. I would very much appretiate any help you guys can offer; new laws, when it will be implemented, its advantages, where to look for a job, good affordable accomodation... 

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and thanks again for this Forum,
Mohamed

Hy dear

My name is Kelvin Ndunga.
I originally come from Zimbabwe's capital.
Yes thus Harare.

Age-20.

You wanna know more about me don't hesitate to ask!

Great day

:)  congratulations

Hello 👋 guys next sep 17 I wil move on to Istanbul to stay there for 4 yers hopefully I can meet good friends thank you

Hello everybody! How are you? I'm from Kazakstan and would like to work and live in Istanbul if it's possible))))

Hello everybody! I'm Kazakhstani girl and I'd like to move to Istanbul and work there in interesting sphere such as Travelling!

Nice meet you

Nice to meet you too ☺️

Are you in turkey right now?

@ Riyadhtom and Erkezhan > If you wish to continue your conversation, feel free to go in private as the forum is not a chat room. However, bear in mind that Expat.com is not a dating website. ;)

@ All > Thank you for your introduction and for sharing your expat projects with us.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

No, but I want to go ))

Good morning everybody....I'm Faida, I would like to say Eid  Mubarak and wish you all happy times.

Hi 👋 eid Mularkey hopefully all your days is happy 😄 and enjoy your time

Hi Riyad,
Thanks for your kind wishes....Eid mubarak for you and your family.

HI,
My  name is Pauline from Kenya and i will be moving to sakarya end of this month.looking forward to meet friendly people as i settle and try to find my way around there :)

Hi everybody,

I'm Mustafa from Hamburg, Germany. I am originally from Istanbul and for couple of months I live in Istanbul again. But this time its a different feeling. I feel like a stranger and realized that I urgently need people to hang out with and to share funny moments. I work in TV branch, what was the reason for moving to Turkey. Hope to meet new people here asap.

Mustafa

Hi all.
Im getty a Filipina.I will be moving to Turkey  next month and would like to have some friends out there.
Moving to a new country with different culture and all is kinda hard.I hope you'll  give me some tips,advice and know how.
Thank you all 😊😊

Hi mate
Which city are you going to live?

Hi everyone,

My name is Philippe and I moved in Ankara in July of this year. I might stay in Ankara for few years (if work goes well).
I am also looking for a part time housekeeper (1 or 2 days per week). If you know anybody looking for a bit of an income, please let me know.
Thanks,

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Philippe, i suggest you drop an advert in the jobs in Ankara section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … a/add.html

If you have any query or just want to interact members, you may create a new topic on the Ankara forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Dear Expat Fella,

I would like to meet with some of you who might be available to go out and grab something or explore the city around Istanbul. Please message me if you are interested

Hi there.. I am in Istanbul for 7-8 months and very glad so far. I would be glad to meet you. Maybe we can explore the city together and share experiences. Just send me a private message if interested. Thanks.

Hi there. I live in Istanbul for 8 months and very glad so far. I dont have many friends here so I would be glad to meet you if you're also coming to Istanbul. We could explore the city together and share experiences. Just send a PM. Thanks.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=614925

Thanks!

Closed