New members of the Spain forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Spain forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Spain if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Spain forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Salut tout le monde , moi c'est Arnaud, je suis activement en recherche d'un bien immobilier dans la région de Valence, mais rien est fait , tellement de région me plaisent que parfois j'hésite encore. J'ai la chance de bosser à la maison, donc cela me donne une mobilité accrue. Sinon je suis open pour faire de nouvelles rencontres et obtenir pleins de tuyaux et de conseils de votre part.
Arnaud

Hi, after a long search of the world, from, South Africa, Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, Florida, Cyprus, Portugal, Hawaii, we finally have settled on Spain. 
The weather, The People, Housing stock, International Schools, Health-Care, etc all looks good in comparison with most of the countries we looked at.
The only problem is BREXIT and how it affects us(Living in England) and moving abroad, especially Spain.
Both I and my wife are Ministers in an English speaking Christian Church here in UK and wonder, if anyone knows of any English speaking Churches in the Alicante area?
Our other profession is, we are both Social Workers for Children here in UK, but hope to open an English speaking Church and social activity club in Spain. Are we mad or have we lost the plot, your views please?

Hi,
my names Alicia im 26 im a catering manger  As a fully-qualified chef with 5 years of experience in the kitchen 2 at management level.  i also have a 5 star rating for my unit. I'm extremely conscious of things like food cost controls and unnecessary waste, and I understand the importance of keeping finances in mind as well as producing delicious meals.

I would describe my personality as outgoing and social. I am easy to talk to and a good listener. I understand people and I make friends very easily. Id like think im kind-hearted caring person that looks out for others. I try to help in any way possible and I am always looking after my family . I have a good view on life, glass half full :)

I do currently live in the UK although I have just come back from Estepona area and I am looking move to Spain.  if I found the right job I could leave immediately.

any suggestions for work or live in work to get me started or if I could rent a room somewhere till I found a job.

Thanks
AP X

Am Nalwadda shamim aged 43 year,am a Christian born again in the kakande ministries, am a Ugandan and stay in Kampala city lastly am honest and God fearing

Am ready to work honestly

Yes

Hello Barcelona !!
I`m Andy from Australia happy to join you, i'd like to meet new people and share some experiences.

un saludo

Hello

I´m Marc from Belguim, but i've been living in Barcelona since 2012

Greeting

Hi All,

Alv here, moved to Spain from Indonesia with my Spanish wife. Currently living in Asturias. I understand a bit of Spanish and I speak good English & Indonesian.
I was wondering if anyone in this thread who happens to live in ASTURIAS would like to play Ultimate Frisbee, or learn about ultimate frisbee or even throw frisbee in the park? **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.

Hi i would like to work in Spain, i need your help, am mature and i will work honestly

Hi my name is Martin. I live in Austria for half of the year and in Spain for the other half. My business is providing information for British Expats regarding UK pensions. We are a completely independent site and don't offer advice. You can find free Spanish tax guides on our site as well as free information regarding the options British Expats have with their pensions. This of course includes the affects of Brexit and how that might impact you.

I will be posting an interesting article soon on how you can reduce your tax bill for anyone that is interested. Our goal is to provide unbiased information, not to sell you something.

If anyone is interested we can of course recommend one of the independent financial advisers we work with but we only work with UK chartered financial planners to ensure you receive the best advice.

I hope I can provide you all some useful information :)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi,

I have just moved to Madrid for 3 months to work as an au pair and am looking to meet friends and find new people to hang out with, places to go and things to do.

If anyone fancies meeting up in the centre of Madrid sometime please let me know!!! :)

😁

Hi all.
A friend and I have bought a house in the beautiful Ricote Valley in Murcia. We're about to head over to see it for the first time since January! We'll be meeting with our agent and the building team to discuss the renovations.
I'm beyond excited.
Emma

Hello everyone!
I'm Aleksandra from Macedonia
I'm junior front end developer and I'm seriously thinking on moving to Spain soon. Also, I'm speaking Spanish so I want to use that and explore the country and meet new people

Hi all,

Spain may well be the place to live the rest of my life.

Best wishes

Hello,

I've just moved to Alicante for three months teaching English. I'm feeling a little lonely and I'd love to meet some fellow expats out here. Spain is beautiful but it's very different. The transport system is taking some getting used to and everything is very spaced out. Getting me down slightly as I keep getting lost and would love some friends out here :)

xxx

Hi, where are you teaching? We are looking to move by Villa martin and go to the International school near to it, any thoughts?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=614923

Thanks!

Closed