New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Netherlands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Netherlands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2016 continues below!

I am American engaged to a Dutch woman from Amsterdam who coincidently was my wife some 34 years ago, however it didn't work out then but now we have rekindled our romance.

I'm seeking a job and would be most suited to work for a company that supports NATO in the vicinity of The Hague because my background is in IT Security in government and military positions.

I am from a U.S. territory, hoping to settle in the Netherlands after I work on finances, get training for a skilled trade, and well, save up more money and do research. I hope to get more information on how to achieve this!

Hi all

I'm a 26 years old south African girl currently looking for a live out nanny job in Rotterdam Netherlands. I was an au pair before and would like to do it privately as of January or February 2017. Ages 0-5 years old. Monday to Friday and sometimes weekends if necessary. 10-12 euros per hour. 

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, I am Florian,
a Dutch architect who lived and worked in Germany and Great Britain for several years and is married to an American architect. ***
Please contact me if you want to know more ****

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome on board Florian  :cheers:

You can register your business in the business section above the page.
It's not allowed to advertise on a public forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

ok, I have registered.
should I change my introduction text too?

No need Florian

Fijn weekend  ;)

jij ook!

Hi I'm an Female Brit who, with my partner and two children will be moving over to Amsterdam from England in the very near future due to my partners promotion and relocation. Will be looking for any info I can with regards to country, schooling, places to live, cost of living etc I can before we move,
Look forward to talking to you all 😊

Hello,

You have an international school and probably an English school but it's expensive, as all international schools. A little list https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/local/mov … al-schools

The cost of living is not higher than somewhere else, it's above all the accommodation the biggest cost.

Place to live??? Inside the "Ring".

Welcome :)

Hi all

I am a Portuguese South African with a Portuguese passport. My husband is Dutch and struggling to find work in South Africa after being retrenched. He has a house in Spijkenisse and we would both love to move back to the Netherlands but need to find jobs first.  We are only married for a year and ideally want to live and work in the same country.

Still new to this...thanks Cillia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=614920

Thanks!

Closed