Family visa

My profession on iqama is general electrician can I get family visa or I have to change it to funny kharbai

Need to change it...

Thank you mr Ali for replying
If I change to funny kharbai and pay 2000 riyal in bank is it possible I will get

I don't know what Fanni Kharbai is...You'll have to change your profession to a profession which you are entitled to family visa...For example like a supervisor, accountant etc...

If you have Diploma attested by Saudi Embassy then there is a chance you can get Family Visa
Fanni Kharbai " Electrical Technician"

New topic