Lacrosse in HCMC

Hello all,
I am interested in getting Lacrosse started here in Vietnam. Google and Facebook have led me to believe that there are people here interested in Lacrosse, but nothing lasting has really come of that interest so far (at least that I can discover). Lacrosse is growing so quickly globally and I really hope that Lacrosse can grow and flourish in Vietnam. I have 16 years coaching experience, including two years coaching the Hannover, Germany Men's Lacrosse team (2007-2009) and assistant coaching the Queen's Men's Lacrosse team (2014), but, more than that, I just really love the game in whatever context. I really want to get the sport started in Vietnam. I am currently working on setting up annual some gear donations from graduating players in Canada in order to get some sticks etc. out here so I can hold some camps and pick-up get-togethers, and hopefully lay some groundwork for a practice squad.
If you are interested in playing some Lacrosse or know someone who is, or want to help build the sport here, please contact me at **
Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Moderated by Christine 2 months ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
Halloween Night parties in Saigon
By Coll-wing
Hey guys, anyone can recommend a good gym?
By Andrewmylett
Tennis player(s)
By NicoM
Do you love baking:)
By cachua_anna
Looking for badminton partners
By jgl148

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City