English speaking property Solicitor or Lawyer in Hurghada

Hi all
  I have brought two bed apartment in Makadi I have no undue worries just like to have a second solicitor to go over the paperwork.

Hi Kevin

I have an apartment in Sahl Hasheesh and i have been using the same lawyer for the last 2 years.He came recommeneded to me.He speaks very good English and he explains very thing all the way through the process.
We used him to buy the apartment and sort out our will out in the court for the future.He also does not over charge.

His name is

Michael Nader Melad
Mobil: +20 122 4929 017
Registered Lawyer at the German Embassy

Hope this helps
Many Thanks

Hi Kevin, you can have a look at the Lawyers in Egypt business directory as well : … s/lawyers/

@Mick > i would invite you to recommend your contact in this section : … s/lawyers/ click on "add a lawer". ;)

Thank you,

Hi Mick
      Thanks very much,I will bear him in mind as I say I have no reason to believe anything is untoward but just peace of mind and all that.
I am after renting my apartment out would you know any reputable estate agents in Hurghada,there is one in Makadi which I will use but will nice to know of others and compare rents and property prices.

Hi Christine
     Thanks for the information I will have a look at the list.
   Can I ask you the same question of do you know of reputable estate agents that could rent out apartments in Makadi.

Hi Kevin
You could try Neil at Rivermead Global Ltd or Sun Homes both in Hurghada

Many Thanks

Hi Mick
Thanks for that ,Neil is furnishing my apartment so I know His company well but I did ask but he thought it best I deal with the Estate agent on site but thanks for your quick replies.

Questions and answers about the tax system

Ask your question
UK Egypt Dual Tax treaty
By mosdiq
Import from abroad in Egypt
By Gmosab
Taking funds out of Egypt to the UK
By Egypto303
Starting new business, import taxes in Egypt
By noha82
praveen abraham
Income tax
By praveen abraham
anyone know a tax accountant for expats in maadi?
By Germanmaadi3

Expatriate health insurance in Egypt

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Egypt

Moving to Egypt

Find tips from professionals about moving to Egypt

Travel insurance in Egypt

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Egypt

Flights to Egypt

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Egypt