Female doctor looking for a good job opportunity in riyadh

Guys, how are you all. I have done MBBS from Pakistan and completed one year house job and have 6 months experience of residency from a reputable hospital. Now i want to pursue my career here by clearing SLE  and looking for good job opportunity here in medicine. However, i was told that to appear in SLE, i need to have 2 years of experience after house job but i only have 6 months experience, so i need to cover up this experience by doing internships or some part time job in hospital.

Need guidance about how to go about things to get a job or paid internship here in any good hospital..

Welcome to the expat.com community.

I trust the best answer and support can come from docs practicing here in KSA. We have a few on this website but I haven't seen them active lately.

If you are in Saudi, have to tried to reach out to such doctors?

No , i am actually new here..dont know anybody here

I'll try to check that out with doctors in my contacts over the weekend. Will let you know the feedback (or probably a couple of contact numbers for discussion) in a personal message.

thanks

U can leave your resume in Dr sulaiman al habib olaya (head office). I know a few freshers working with them as residents.
Hope it helps

Salaams. do i need to go through any dataflow of saudi health ministry or just drop my CV there ?. I am currently on my husband's Iqama. Thanks a lot :)

Dataflow and saudi council registration process, u can start on your own or can be started after u join a hospital.
Saudi is the only country, i have seen till now who allow u to practice medicine even before u have registered with the medical council.
Candidate is the one who pays for all council and data flow fees , so its better to start the process as it is quite hedious.

Good Day

Ref your query, I assume you have already visited SCFHS in diplomatic quarters, and have already obtained the required info especially about documentation and SLE. If NOT, I'd strongly recommend doing so.

And I guess, you can take SLE exam in Pakistan as well, with lesser requirements I reckon.

Job Hunt: What I understand, Govt hospitals in big cities; very slim chance, unless very strong connection. Private Good hospitals, try and good luck.

Have a nice day

Thank you for your feedback :) . Well i have not yet visited SCFHS. I will do it this weekend but can you please tell me in which department do i need to visit there, is there anyone there who can guide me through the details which i need to have.
I wanted to give SLE in Pakistan but i was told that 2 years of experience needed after house job , so i couldn't give there. Yes, i am already giving my CV's to private hospitals but still no response :(

Visit their website ... it is loaded with information. I hope it'll help. If you want to visit, you can go to 1st floor ladies section (SCFHS building), take a token and try your luck in getting the required information from the ladies (Arabic is the preferred medium though). Other option: ask your husband to visit the commission if his Arabic is good, else he can request some of his Saudi friend to accompany him. And based on his feedback you can decide to visit later.

Try clinics and polyclinics ... you may find something. Even you can try seeking only day shift. If for obvious reasons you don't find opportunity, think about studying for your PGship like MRCP etc,

BTW your field matters too ... lady G&OB are always in high demand.

Better to visit during afternoon like around 1 pm to 2 pm, rush is the least ... and weekend is not a time to visit as it's Sun ~ Thu working week. Moreover, do check they might be closing for HAJJ holidays ...

Don't give up and Good Luck

Hello friend,

How are you, i hope you are well. I visited ministry of health and got confirmation that 1 year experience would be enough to appear in SLE. however, there is one more issue that i am facing currently is that i couldnt get the eligibility number through mumaris site.

i created a account on Mumaris but there is no option coming. on E services in my mumaris account, when i am clicking on * classification and registration * ,  option of activation and eligibility number - outside KSA is appearing.

Need help in going through this process . Document verification and getting the eligibility no :)

Good Day

Hope life is in full swing at your end

I am sorry, I did not get your question well. Perhaps, some other forum member would like to share his/her knowledge/experience.

Have a nice day

hey..

Actually, i couldnt go through the process of uploading my documents and getting the elibility no needed to appear in SLE..i tried on their Mumaris system but somehow still confused.

are there any centers in Riyadh from where i can take guidance regarding this..

Ayesha Taha wrote:

Guys, how are you all. I have done MBBS from Pakistan and completed one year house job and have 6 months experience of residency from a reputable hospital. Now i want to pursue my career here by clearing SLE  and looking for good job opportunity here in medicine. However, i was told that to appear in SLE, i need to have 2 years of experience after house job but i only have 6 months experience, so i need to cover up this experience by doing internships or some part time job in hospital.

Need guidance about how to go about things to get a job or paid internship here in any good hospital..

1- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties ( SCFHS )

the official website ( http://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/pages/index.aspx )

2- also check this out  DAR SLSHEFA HOSPITAL  ( http://daralshefa.com/?lang=en )

3- Health & education in Riyadh - ArRiyadh City Official website

( http://www.arriyadh.com/eng/cgi-bin/Ser … order=desc )

Good Luck  :top: