Referral to Accountant with experience in US/PR incomes


My partner and I moved to PR in January 2015 and moved back to the states in October 2015, which makes for a bit of confusing tax situation. Does anyone have a referral to an Accountant with experience split US/PR income and relocations?


I don't, but I imagine you'd pay the income you earned here, to the state. Federal is federal, so you'd pay that, no matter what state you lived in.

New topic

Questions and answers about the tax system

Ask your question
Where the heck is my tax refund check?
By Oceanview
Import taxes on household goods
By hturner12
Paying Hacienda?
By Figs81
PR Taxes
By Jdawgx7
Brass Cactus closed down by Hacienda
By ReyP
ACT 20 / 22
By bmkoz

Expatriate health insurance in Puerto Rico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Puerto Rico

Moving to Puerto Rico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Puerto Rico

Travel insurance in Puerto Rico

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Puerto Rico

Flights to Puerto Rico

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Puerto Rico