Reasonably priced International Schools

Hi.  Want to move to Spain or France with my husband and kids 11 & 13.  Both would not fit into a Spanish secondary school.  So looking for areas where there are reasonable international schools but not in a city environment.  I think Spain fits that criteria better than France. But most schools seem to be around £12,000 to £14,000 per child. Which is probably a bit too much for us. We don't need work as we have businesses in UK.  So any advice or recommended areas or schooling advice would be welcome Thank you

Hi there,

My husband and I are looking to travel from New Zealand to Spain with our two son's 11 and 12. We hope to visit from march-may 2017.

I wondered how you got on with English speaking schools? We only speak English and this is our first time to Spain. We hope to be in a safe, smaller more quiet area, although my husband works in IT so he will want to be near a business sector, although it's not essential. We hope to go to Xabia or Denis, then south of Spain.  I'm a beauty therapist. I may consider working part time but not sure of the work visa's involved.

I'd be interested to hear how things are going for you?

Regards, Ro

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Castellano in Valencia
By matty3000
By JemB30
Erasmus in Valencia
By Tara92
Attending a Univerity in Spain
By rey0123
I teach Spanish to English speaking people
By nachovalencia
Spanish Classes
By carolereay

Expatriate health insurance in Valencia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Valencia

Moving to Valencia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Valencia

Travel insurance in Valencia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Valencia

Flights to Valencia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Valencia