German Female Teacher

looking for an advanced teacher to teach me German to the B1 level in Jeddah or Mecca..

Hello Moshira Abou Elseoud and welcome on board Expat.com :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Language classes in Jeddah classifieds section so as to reach out to German teachers around.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Moshira,

I'd suggest that you join the evening German classes at the German International School. They'll be starting the next batch of classes right after the summer holidays I'm guessing. But if you really want a private Tutor, Mrs. Sallam Susan, is a native German tutor. I've been to both classes and both have their pros and cons. PM me if you want contact details.

Thank you sir.
Could you please send to me the contact of the German international school and Mrs.Sallam Susan to see what accommodate me best.
Thank you in advance

Hello,
Could you please provide me with the contact details of the German teacher you mentioned?

Thank you very much.
Sharifa

Would you please send me Mrs. Sallam Susan's contact and any other contacts for German teachers?
Thank you.

Mr. Yasin,
Would you please send me contacts for Mrs. Sallam Susan, as I need it urgently.
Regards

I need a German Language Teacher for my son aged 17 years

I need a German Teacher - male or female - for my son aged 17.

Hi Drbagabir,

Have a look at the adverts in the Language classes in Jeddah section of the website, you might find an interesting one.

Also, feel free to drop your own "looking for" advert so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna