Overstay "Visitor Violator" Stamp in Brazil

I have been reading this forum and I keep hearing about the overstay stamp that you get in your passport when you overstay your tourist visa in brazil and how it might negativly effect you in the future.
My question is: is there anyway of getting round getting this stamp when you overstay? Does paying at a Federal Polics station before your flight increase your chances of not getting this stamp that could negatively effect future travel plans?
Any info or tips on this would be great.
Thanks

Hi my name is fawad ul haq.i am live in Brasil.i am got married in brasil girl.i have permanency. So I want to send   invitation for my brother.coming soon i do a party for my frined.i want my with me.but i dont No.what can i do......i lives together.
guys help me

vindavich wrote:

I have been reading this forum and I keep hearing about the overstay stamp that you get in your passport when you overstay your tourist visa in brazil and how it might negativly effect you in the future.
My question is: is there anyway of getting round getting this stamp when you overstay? Does paying at a Federal Polics station before your flight increase your chances of not getting this stamp that could negatively effect future travel plans?
Any info or tips on this would be great.
Thanks

Use the search box on the page and type in " Overstay of Visa or Visit" there are a lot of options of how to handle the overstay and the subject has been covered many times, some of James past post are good for information. Good Luck for sometimes they will put the stamp and sometimes they may not stamp, research as much as you can for your not the first person nor the last with the question.