Close

foreigner import the used-car for working in Vietnam

I know the gov of vietnam allowed foreigners to import their used-car from their nation as traffic tool when working in vietnam.   Anyone have that experience ? Looking forward to your reply.

According to the Vietnam laws that I have researched, there are all of me two requirements for importing a car. The first requirement is that you must be the original order and the second requirement is that the car cannot be more than two years old. I have also learned that if you hire a customs broker who has good relationships with the Customs officers you can get around some of these rules

Thank you, Robinson211, your information is very useful.

if anyone needs a customs broker. I have found a very good one. Let me know and I will share his information

Not just for importing cars. He will help you to get anything you need into the country. Whether it's a product that you want to sell or household items. As long as there are no drugs involved he will do everything in his power to get you a good deal and make sure that everything comes through smoothly

Please introduce to me, I'm very interested.

Robinson I would appreciate receiving that information. Could you please send it to me by PM? Thank you

oh....i think about a specific product...may I have the info about the brooker..

thanks

looks like robbo is in high demand now. lol

Hi Bro

Hope that you in good health. Can you share me the broker contact and information.

Thanks
Michael

Hi Robinson. Can you introduce the car import broker you mention for me please. Thank you very much. Please contact me **

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hi. Sorry if too many people are asking for the Customs Broker but I also have to ask for his/her
contact information.
Please reply to  ***
Thank you
Cheers
Gerry

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Robinson
I'm exporting from China and Vietnam. I'm very interested in meeting a customs agent to assist in importing. Can you please send on details to ***
Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

For those seeking any details on this thread please do not post any of your personal contact details here on the open forum. This is for personal security.
Use the PM system for this.

Laws changes evrymonth; u guy will need more infor about the process; any one who interest on it can pm me too, i m working in import field n has relationship in custom n tax Dept.

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City