Marriage preparation in switzerland

hello eureca,

ask lng po sana ako kung anu po ginawa ninyo sa police clearance na translated po cxa any swiss lamguage, kasi ayaw po mag provide ng municipality ko na police clearance na translated ksi po di daw po cla nkaka intindi ng german..slamat po

jhai

hello
punta u s swiss embassy ...ask about the prepration of marraige to switzerland dn they  will give u the list of the name and cntct number of the translator that you cntcted if you want ...

some documents are need to be translated in  german lang..

Sir,

pwde po ba na ung future husband ko na mag translate for my police clearance may format po ba eto,or bsta lng po eto ma translate sa german language?

slamat po,,

jhai

hindi po kc my mgctranslator po cla n accridted po s embassy tas my stamp po ilagay pg katapos nla i trnslate.....Ganun dn ginawa ko...

ah ok, maraming salamat po..magkano po byad?

Hi everybody,

We are actually on the Switzerland anglophone forum, can you all post in english only so that everybody can understand and participate please?

Thank you,

Priscilla

2,200 s police clearance...

from philppine Then ako....F my fb u add m ako kng my tanong pa u...O send k ung about of prepration of marraige to switzerland..

add you ako. Jhai Lagria,slamat marami po ako tanong sa iyo..thanks

Hello everyone,

As it is indicated in our code of conduct on the forum, can you please write in English on the anglophone forum so that everyone can understand?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com