Legal advisor service in Kenya

Hi dear,
Nice to meet you, my name is Innocent I'm at Kenya for over one month. Lonely needed a good friends, I'm so looking for good legal services who can handle company registration, thanks.

The government have recently greatly simplified the process of registering a company.  However it can be useful to have some legal advice to draw up the articles of association.  You will also need to apply (online) for a PIN from Kenya Revenue Authority.

Please be aware that having a registered company does not give you the right to live and work in Kenya.  Once your company is registered, you will need to apply for a Class G Permit.  I have pasted the requirements for this below:

◦Documentary proof of capital to be invested/already invested minimum of 100,000 US dollars or equivalent in any other currency.
◦Registration certificate of the company OR certificate of incorporation.
◦Copies of personal and company PIN (Personal Identification Number) if business is running.
◦For renewals; audited accounts for previous 2 years and a certificate of tax compliance from the Kenya Revenue Authority.
◦Processing Fee Kshs.10,000 non-refundable.
◦Fee is Kshs. 100,000/= per year or part thereof.

Corruption in the Immigration Department may mean that some of these requirements can be 'overlooked' via the payment of a large bribe.  However, the government is currently focusing on the issuance of work permits to foreigners and the question might be that renewal in 2 years may be difficult.

OK, thanks very much this help.

Try Kamaara and Associates on Ngong Road (look on LinkedIn). He did all the registration formalities for my company for a very reasonable price. Tell him you were send by Leon Tomesen. Good luck.