Fragrance situation in Canary Islands (multiple chemical sensitivity)

Hi everyone!

My name is Vivian, I just introduced myself in the new members topic. I currently live in Canada running my own mental health practice. I'm thinking about relocating to the Canary Islands as I'm currently in the process of moving my appointments from in person to Skype. I'm also considering taking in new clients on the Canary Islands as I speak Spanish. I have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity) and am currently researching the situation in the Canary Islands regarding how much fragrance is being used in cleaning products, and how easy it is to buy fragrance free products there. This may be not such a big deal for other people, but for me it's extremely important to know when considering relocating somewhere, since I'm very sensitive to fragrances. Does anyone know anything regarding this topic? This could be:
- How much fragrance is being used in cleaning products
- How much perfume people use in general
- What's the availability of fragrance free products such as fragrance free soap, fragrance free shampoo, and fragrance free laundry detergent (most important)

Any input would be highly appreciated. Thank you! I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Questions and answers about the Canary Islands

Ask your question
By zaupino
Cost Of Living in the Canary Islands
By zaupino
La Palma information, please
By wantoosoon
[Interviews]: Barrie in the Canary Islands
By Julie
Getting married
By Annie5678

Expatriate health insurance in the Canary Islands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Canary Islands

Moving to the Canary Islands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Canary Islands

Travel insurance in the Canary Islands

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Canary Islands

Flights to the Canary Islands

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Canary Islands