Relocating to KL. Good schools for 10&4 yo? Where to stay?

Hello co members,

We are an Indian family stayed in Singapore for couple of years n now relocating to kl. I would like to request you all with some good schools for my children aged 10&4 yr old. And some good places for accommodation too.
Thanks in advance.

Hello Ramya,

Im Maryanne.  There are few international school at ISKL Ukay Heights Ampang & Mont Kiara International School.

Thank you

Moderated by kenjee 2 months ago
Reason : Promotion of own services on forum not allowed. You can register your services freely in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and welcome to ramya ram :cheers:

Concerning your accommodation hunt, I invite you to check out rental adverts in our Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the site.

While waiting for members to tip in about schools for your children, I suggest you to browse through threads talking about such here:

> Schools & studies in Kuala Lumpur

1 can i become permanent resident
2 what cast to start business
3 senior job recruiters

1. PR after ten years and able to speak Malay and take the  exam.

2.  You can start a venture preferably with a local partner as Director, any type of big business unless you are married to a local then the picture is different.
3.  If you want to work as a professional, then you need a letter from your employers before coming to work.  Otherwise, you are just on tourist visa and you go back to your country.
This is only applicable in Malaysia.

No, you can't get PR if Brunei because it is under the protection and discretion of DYMM Seri Paduka Baginda Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah.

I hope that I have been helpful

Moderated by Julien 2 months ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Schooling for 6 and 13 yrs old?
By Deaness
Looking for Spanish classes
By ZaiRain28
Looking for IELTS teacher - home tutor.
By sinnlee
International school
By Fionfong
Learning Melayu in KL
By dodopug
A level College
By melissalisa

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur