Close

Greek language tutor

Hi,
I am from Dublin and have recently moved to Athens from London with a new job. I'm Cypriot decent, but my Greek is basic. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Greek language tutor for one hour per week?
Thanks in advance
Chris

chrisstof5 :

Hi,
I am from Dublin and have recently moved to Athens from London with a new job. I'm Cypriot decent, but my Greek is basic. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Greek language tutor for one hour per week?
Thanks in advance
Chris

Hello and welcome.  You can find what you want in the CLASSIFIEDS section.  Give it a look.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi,
My name is Maria Andrikoyannopoulou and I am a Greek instructor working at the Athens Center for the last 16 years. I am a classical philologist working also with greek and foreign students from all nationalities. If you are still interested , you can contact me for further information at * or by mail: **

Thank you,
Maria Androkoyannopoulou

Moderated by Christine 3 months ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Unless you are looking for professional, I could help. If however you need a Greek literature  graduate, you can post an add at  xe.gr

I just saw  there is a professional intrhis group!! Look at classified! Title is "modern Greek...".Lady wigh experience!

Expatriate health insurance in Athens

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Athens

Moving to Athens

Find tips from professionals about moving to Athens

Travel insurance in Athens

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Athens

Flights to Athens

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Athens