Greek language tutor

Hi,
I am from Dublin and have recently moved to Athens from London with a new job. I'm Cypriot decent, but my Greek is basic. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Greek language tutor for one hour per week?
Thanks in advance
Chris

chrisstof5 wrote:

Hi,
I am from Dublin and have recently moved to Athens from London with a new job. I'm Cypriot decent, but my Greek is basic. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Greek language tutor for one hour per week?
Thanks in advance
Chris

Hello and welcome.  You can find what you want in the CLASSIFIEDS section.  Give it a look.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi,
My name is Maria Andrikoyannopoulou and I am a Greek instructor working at the Athens Center for the last 16 years. I am a classical philologist working also with greek and foreign students from all nationalities. If you are still interested , you can contact me for further information at * or by mail: **

Thank you,
Maria Androkoyannopoulou

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Unless you are looking for professional, I could help. If however you need a Greek literature  graduate, you can post an add at  xe.gr

I just saw  there is a professional intrhis group!! Look at classified! Title is "modern Greek...".Lady wigh experience!