new born baby inside KSA

Dear guys,

Please kindly give me information on getting a new iqama for new born baby inside KSA
step by step procedure, i already have the birth certificate from hospital.
i am confuse about the things like they told me to go jawazat for birth certificate registration, and then stamp it by DFA, and get passport from embassy.. what / which of this procedure or what procedure do i need to do first????  :huh:

your help is highly appreciated.
Best Regards,

Registering Saudi Births
To register a newborn, the applicant must submit:
Original Birth Report by the relevant hospital.

Copy of Family Register wherein the Saudi mother is added; if the mother is non-Saudi, a copy of her documents is required; or a proof of existing transaction of the mother if she does not carry her identity card.

The specified # (87)-application form duly filled.

A provisional Birth Certificate valid for one year will be issued for the newborn. The original Birth Certificate is issued after a year having required medical vaccinations are completed.

To register a newborn whose mother is not added to the Family Register or if she is non-Saudi:
The applicant must:
Submit the original Marriage Certificate and a copy of it.

Submit the original Birth Report by the relevant hospital.

Submit a copy of the Family Register of the father of the wife or one of her brothers' official documents if her father does not possess documents.

Submit a copy of the passport of the wife and a copy of her Residence Permit (Iqama) if she is non-Saudi.

You have to go to civil affairs office in your town anyway

New topic

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia