Photography Enthusiasts Meet Up

Hello all...
Once the weather starts to cool down: October or so, I'm considering starting a monthly or bimonthly get together for photography enthusiasts.
The idea would be to go out on a Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours and do some 'street photography' then meet up the following week at a cafe and have everyone share the photos they took the previous Saturday. Having positive feedback: verses criticism, is valuable and something we all benefit from...
I decided to title this posting "photography enthusiasts" because everyone, regardless of skill, is welcome. You don't need an expensive DSLR to take great photos. Although I have one, I also use my cell phone camera...
I know some excellent locations fairly close to the Scientific Center that I've used before but, we can also wonder around other areas...
So, if you're interested, send me a message: saying more than "I'm interested" and lets take it from there...

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
I'm nowhere near you so can't take part, but I think your idea is excellent so wish you the best of luck with it.

I do a little of the same in Indonesia.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221

You're right about the camera, a top end DSLR might well take top quality pictures, but the moment is more important in street snapping.

Are there any classes for photography?