Photography Enthusiasts Meet Up

Hello all...
Once the weather starts to cool down: October or so, I'm considering starting a monthly or bimonthly get together for photography enthusiasts.
The idea would be to go out on a Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours and do some 'street photography' then meet up the following week at a cafe and have everyone share the photos they took the previous Saturday. Having positive feedback: verses criticism, is valuable and something we all benefit from...
I decided to title this posting "photography enthusiasts" because everyone, regardless of skill, is welcome. You don't need an expensive DSLR to take great photos. Although I have one, I also use my cell phone camera...
I know some excellent locations fairly close to the Scientific Center that I've used before but, we can also wonder around other areas...
So, if you're interested, send me a message: saying more than "I'm interested" and lets take it from there...

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
I'm nowhere near you so can't take part, but I think your idea is excellent so wish you the best of luck with it.

I do a little of the same in Indonesia. … 573#527221

You're right about the camera, a top end DSLR might well take top quality pictures, but the moment is more important in street snapping.

Are there any classes for photography?

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
Thai Restaurant in Kuwait?
By Guest
Places and activities In Kuwait
By Omarbob
Embassy Invite...Is it possible
By KarenElli
By hollowell28
Activity group (Basketball, scuba, running, cafe's)
By mo.mughrabi
Yoga in Jabriya
By dalegsxr

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait