Greeting from Osariemen and Nigeria,
please i earnestly want to know if i can study and work
in Bulgaria?
i have just be accepted into VARNA UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT
because i have started the visa processing.
please and please i need an answer and contributions
from the house?
looking forward hearing from you guys.

Hello winninglovely,
If you have been accepted to study at university in Bulgaria you should have received a letter confirmation or whatever document the university produce.  Here, we issue 'unconditional offer letter'.  With the letter, as an international student you should have received information about the visa procedure.  Most probably you will be entitle to get a 'student visa' for the duration of your studies.  So, you have just to follow the visa application process; normally there is a 'visa department' in every university which is responsible for the visa procedures.  As far as I am aware, you may not be able to secure contract in Bulgaria, unless the employment (it should be part-time) does not require a formal relationship with your eventual employer.  You are saying that you are going to study and believe me, I do not think that you can cope with both, if you want to be serious in your studies.  Study abroad is a serious investment, so plan well your future move.  If ever you wish to come here in Mauritius to obtain a British degree, I am your guide. I can give you all 'in house' info, plus I have experience with students from Nigeria. Good luck!

If you have a work permit - YES. You might be required to get a conscent by your university.

Questions and answers about Varna

Ask your question
Immigration lawyer needed in varna
By olbamsworld
Want to meet friends in Varna, Expat And Bulgarian.
By flaviobergozza
Breakfast Place In Varna
By kojidae
Moving to Varna
By flaviobergozza
UK Exit from Europe
By eddieg

Expatriate health insurance in Varna

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Varna

Moving to Varna

Find tips from professionals about moving to Varna

Travel insurance in Varna