Nursing Upgrades Inquiry - Canada

This is Crystal from Baguio, Ph and been working here in Saudi Arabia for over 2yrs. I'm about to exit this coming September of this yr and planning to take IELTS and NCLEX exam as soon as I arrive. My aunt asked me to have those exams in order for me to work as LPN or RN in Canada. (She's in Alberta btw).
I just need some recommendations of review centers for IELTS and NCLEX in Baguio and if ever someone who went thru' some process to work in Canada as Lpn/Rn, kindly share the process of application and the procedure. Thank you so much and God Speed folks.

Crystaldei wrote:

This is Crystal from Baguio, Ph and been working here in Saudi Arabia for over 2yrs. I'm about to exit this coming September of this yr and planning to take IELTS and NCLEX exam as soon as I arrive. My aunt asked me to have those exams in order for me to work as LPN or RN in Canada. (She's in Alberta btw).
I just need some recommendations of review centers for IELTS and NCLEX in Baguio and if ever someone who went thru' some process to work in Canada as Lpn/Rn, kindly share the process of application and the procedure. Thank you so much and God Speed folks.

There are a lot of Review  IELTS and NCLEX in Baguio which might confuse you on which one to choose. Am not sure as things in Baguio might have changed over the last year i was there.. but there is one at lower magsaysay not far from SlU ... heard is good and has a good location, but it would be best to get there and look through the various choices to make the right move. I Will also be in Baguio Coming September.

As for the process to in Canada i don't know much but i did say you are on the right path. You need to get a good score in both ELTS and NCLEX  and have a good number of experience i think 2 years working experience in that field. There are most agencies to take you through the process as it does have a lot of process and can take years, so i did suggest you start now and might finish soon as you already have a aunt there it will make things much  easier.

Hello there!
Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it. 😅👌🏻