Hello guys, I am looking for a sponsor

Hello dear brothers and Sister.
I'm sammy Nasser Kisame by names
And I'm a musoga by tribe.
Dear friends once again I request for sponsership or any kind of help to get to Germany because I stayed with a Germany friend of mine at my home for a couple of months and then he went back to Germany and of course he wrote an Invitation for me to Germany but still I'm finding difficulty in some issues.
So I'm requesting for help from you guys.

Nobody on an internet forum (in their right mind) is going to sponsor a stranger to immigrate to Germany.  If you had a friend invite you once, you should ask them again to do so.  Otherwise, you need to explore other legitimate and legal options to get to Germany.

Romaniac

Romaniac is unfortunately right Kisame, you should find another option ...

romaniac wrote:

Nobody on an internet forum (in their right mind) is going to sponsor a stranger to immigrate to Germany.  If you had a friend invite you once, you should ask them again to do so.  Otherwise, you need to explore other legitimate and legal options to get to Germany.

Romaniac

Wrong. I'm willing to sponsor him, providing he sends me the small sum of $200 via Western Union. I will then get everything done for him. I'm certainly in my right mind. Whether he is, remains to be seen.

very funny, but surely what unfortunately expects you Kisame if you ask for an invitation letter on open forum... you should be very careful!